March 8, 2014

My Priceless Travel Moments (Part 2)


10. 認識不同地方的人
10. Meet people from different places


Yes! And I miss them a lot.

 JJ & MJ from Korea. Delphine from France

Yuri from Japan. Carol from China

Selena from Taiwan

11. 在歷史名城裡遊蕩
11. Wandering in a historic city

Historic city……. Is Malacca counted?
I’ve been to Cambodia too but I do not have any pictures with me. I was too young to appreciate the joy of travelling. I will be back!

12. 來一杯地方特飲
12. Try the local drinks

 This drink from Taiwan is awesome. This shop in particular


Fresh coconut in Bali

And many many more drinks that I do not have pictures..

13. 發掘一些隱世的海灘
13. Explore some hidden beaches

I never discover any hidden beaches. But I’ve been to some really nice beaches.

 Cathedral Cove, NZ


 Phuket, Thailand

Echo beach, Bali

14. 體驗滑雪的刺激
14. Experience the excitement of snowboarding/skiing

Look at me looking pro there! @ Mt Bullar, Melbourne. I think I fell shortly after the picture was taken. Hahaha It was my first time snowbarding.

15. 與出租車司機聊聊天
15. Chat with taxi drivers

This is my driver in Bali. Hahaha. We rented a bike and travel around Bali with it.

Well, I do have experience with chatting with bus drivers. Once I was happily talking about everything with a bus driver in Gold Coast. We were so into the conversation till he forgot to check my bus ticket. I was secretly glad because I was holding an expired ticket. I AM SO SORRY! hahaha

16. 去一趟天體海灘
16. Go to nude beaches

I’ll be there.

But I did go to a special beach in NZ called Hot Water Beach. “There are underground river of hot water flows from the interior of the earth to surface in the Pacific Ocean at Hot Water Beach”… Basically you need to dig a hole and mix the correct portion of hot water and sea water and you will get your personal spa pool.


17. 考驗自己的勇氣
17. Test your courage

I am the most courageous person I’ve ever known in terms of extreme sports…. I think.

Rap Jumping @ Melbourne


Auckland bridge bungy 




Nevis Bungy (134 m), Queenstown




Skydiving @ Lake Taupo (15 000 ft, 1 min free fall)



What’s next? Cliff diving @ Ariel's Point, Boracay for my upcoming trip! Can’t wait!

18. 遊覽標誌性建築和博物館
18. Tour landmarks and museums

Refer point 3 and 4

19. 試一下地道秘製解酒配方
19. Try the local remedies for hangover

My travel time is too precious to spend it on hangover

20. 學習地方舞蹈
20. Learn the local dance

I will when I have the chance.

21. 帶走一些東西
21. Bring something back

Lots! Most importantly is that I brought back a lot of memories and experiences.

22. 留下一些東西
22. Leave something behind

I think I’ve never done this other than leaving my footprints behind.


Click here for My Priceless Travel Moments (Part 1)


Finally I've completed all 22 points! While writing this post, I realised that I have a hard time remembering the details of my trips. Hopefully I will be able to write down all my previous travel experiences so that I will never forget about those precious moments in my life. I am starting with Japan! I hope those that are reading this will do a recap of your own travelling experiences while going through the points. It will be the best if you can write about it and share with others! Enjoy travelling, enjoy life. Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment